Benefits of Annual Maintenance
- Front of the Line Priority Service - This is your "Fast Pass" to the front of the line! You will be placed in front of all other non-members in order to accommodate you in our schedule!
- Up To 5% Discount on Replacement - You will receive a credit for 100% of your Club investment, up to a 5% discount on the total cost of replacement just for being a Club member!
- Annual Maintenance and Safety Check - You will receive an annual maintenance on your home comfort system and a safety check with our infrared "Inspector" camera.
- Lifetime Warranty on All Repairs - As long as your Club membership stays current all repairs up to a Level 5 will receive a lifetime warranty. If at any time you cancel your membership the warranty reverts back to a 365 day from installation warranty.
- Fewer Repairs - Industry studies have shown that annual maintenance helps prevent 85% of all repairs.
- Lower Utility Usage - A well maintained system uses less energy to operate, that means lower utility payments for you!
- Better Comfort - A clean, well maintained system delivers more comfort by being a better operating system.
- Champion Technicians - We have the best trained, drug free, background checked technicians in the industry!
- Cleaner Air to Breathe - By cleaning the components inside the system there is less dirt in the air that you breathe, helping with allergies and asthma.
Improved Capacity - Getting the maximum capacity from your system by having it properly maintained once a year!
Improved Safety - Once a year you will receive an infrared camera inspection on your heating system to check for cracks in your heat exchanger that could lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
One Day Replacement - If your system breaks down and you are in need of a new home comfort system we can replace it for you the very next day.
Worry Free Payment Plan w/ a Low Monthly Payment Financed for FREE - This is a convenient pay as you go program and your bill is already taken care of. The payments are posted on the 10th or 25th of every month based on when you start your membership.
No Contract - No fine print, no fuzzy math, no surprises!
No Risk - With no contract that means there is absolutely no risk! If at any time you want to cancel your agreement just give our office a call and we will take care of it for you.
Peace of Mind - You can relax knowing that you always have a reliable company to call on if you EVER have a service need. No frustrating, frantic searches in the dead of winter or blistering heat of summer.
Inflation Protection - Once you start your club membership you are guaranteed that same monthly rate for life as long as you keep it active.
Extended Life of Your Equipment - Properly maintaining your system keeps it at its peak performance at all times. This helps the longevity of your system and keeps your warranty in place.
Transferable to a New Homeowner or Your New Home - If your new home is within our service area, we can transfer your Club membership. The family that buys your home has the option to continue the Club membership at the same monthly rate too.
The best investment to protect your investment
There is nothing better for your heating and/or air conditioning system than annual maintenance. Annual maintenance allows your system to work at peak efficiency year in and year out. A system that is maintained annually experiences considerably fewer breakdowns.
This virtually eliminates the need for you to pay for costly repairs. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind in knowing that your system is saving you money on your utility bills every time it comes on. In some instances, the energy savings are enough to pay the cost of the planned annual maintenance service.
What a "Planned Maintenance Program" includes and how you benefit.
Check evaporator coil
Lubricate fan motor
Set manifold pressure
Monitor expansion valve
Check start and run capacitors
Test fan limit switch
Clean evaporator drain
Check start and run delays
Clean blower wheel
Adjust bypass dampers
Monitor refrigerant level
Clean or replace filters
Adjust operating pressures
Tighten electrical connections
Measure voltage differences
Check flame baffle
Evaluate safety controls
Measure amperage draw
Clean combustion chamber
Measure temperature difference
Clean and adjust burners
Clean heat exchanger
Clean condenser coil
Evaluate vent system
Adjust thermostat calibration
Set burner adjustment
Check combustion air
Check fan blades for tightness
Measure gas input
Reduce Cooling and Heating Costs - saving you money!
Protects Your Home - assures proper and safe equipment operation!
Improve Your Equipment Efficiency - get the most from your investment!
Priority Customer - same day service when you need it!
Add Years to Equipment Life - peace of mind!
Agreement is Transferable - adds value to your home!
Improved Dependability - comfort available when you want it!
Discount on Repair Service - save money on all necessary repairs!
24-Hour Emergency Service 365 days a year service at your convenience - not ours!
Let us serve you by taking over your equipment's required maintenance. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and air conditioning equipment ever made.